The Beer Competition was held on Saturday, June 27th in the Lynn Dunn Memorial Building as part of the Homebrew competition. Contestants brought their home brewed beer to see how they their skills rate. The beers were judged on sight, smell, taste, finish and overall.
- 1st place lagers -Cal Corrin with a black barley lager
- 1st place porter stout Matt Newhouse with a Russian Imperial stout
- 2nd place porter stout Chad Steffen with a ponderosa porter
- 3rd place porter stout Chad Steffen with an Irish stout
Scottish Irish English American
- 1st place Scottish Irish English American Joe Ohlinger with an Irish red ale.
- 2nd place Scottish Irish English american Cal Corrin with a deer spit brown ale
IPA and Pale Ale
- 1st place ipa and pale ale Kent ball with an ipa
- 2nd place ipa and pale ale Cal Corrin with a forever royal ipa
- 3nd place ipa and pale ale Joe Ohlinger with an American pale ale.
- 1st place open category Joe Ohlinger with an English black mild
- 2nd place open category Matt Newhouse with a cream ale.
- 3rd place Kent ball with a dirty blonde