Linn County 4-H Bucket Bottle Calves were exhibited at the Linn County Fair in Central City on Friday, June 26. Entries included newborn or orphaned beef and dairy calves. The results are as follows:
- Champion Junior Bucket Bottle – Keely Franck, Walker
- Reserve Champion Junior Bucket Bottle – Cutter Shefelbine, Central City
- Champion Intermediate Bucket Bottle – Paige McGovern, Central City
- Reserve Champion Intermediate Bucket Bottle – Kyerra Schmidt, Walker
- Champion Senior Bucket Bottle – Sarah Melsha, Anamosa
4-H, the youth component of the Iowa State University Extension, offers opportunities to choose from among fifty different project areas. The 4-H program is open to all urban and rural youth kindergarten through 12th grade. For more information about 4-H, contact the Linn County Extension Office, 383 Collins Road NE, Cedar Rapids or phone 377-9839.