The Linn County Fair Association is looking for individuals to help with Crowd Control and Security for our 7 Grandstand events. The grandstand events includes the following:
- Donkey Races, Wednesday, June 24th at 7:30pm
- Hells/Bells (AC/DC Tribute Band) Concert, Thursday, June 25th at 7:30pm
- Sammy Kershaw Concert, Friday, June 26th at 7:30pm
- Leroy Van Dyke Concert, Saturday, June 27th at 1pm
- Truck & Tractor Pull, Saturday, June 27th at 7pm
- Impact Pro Wrestling, Sunday, June 28th at 1pm
- Chuckwagon Races, Sunday, June 28th at 6pm
For each 4 hours an individual volunteers for security, they will get a pair of tickets to any grandstand event of their choice AFTER they work the 4 hours. For anyone that volunteers for the Sunday grandstand events (Impact Pro Wrestling or/and Chuckwagon Races), they will get a pair of tickets to the grandstand event of their choice for the 2016 Linn County Fair.
For complete volunteer guidelines and to sign up for a volunteer shift go to the website for more details. http://thelinncountyfair.com/volunteer/
We are also looking for individual or groups to volunteer in the different slots and time spots for other task and areas we still need covered. To sign up to volunteer and for a complete list go to http://thelinncountyfair.com/volunteer/
We can never say thank you enough times to all our volunteers from the Fair Association members to the many fair volunteers that we like to call “Friends of the Fair!”- Thank You!
For questions or more details on Crowd Control or Security please contact Kim Harford at email@example.com.
For general volunteering questions or more details please contact Jennifer Dunn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call cell: 319-929-0300