The Linn County Fair Partnership Manager
The Linn County Fair Association currently has an opening for a Partnership Manager. This individual is responsible for cultivating and securing relationships with corporate and local sponsors for the Linn County Fair. The Partnership Manager will focus primarily on obtaining new sponsors and partnerships. Will work in coordination with the PR Committee to develop a strategy and plan to help meet the fair’s annual sponsorship goals.
- The successful candidate will be an outgoing and independently motivated individual who works and integrates well with others.
- Other essential qualifications for this position include strong sales, communication and time management skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, tasks and deadlines is required.
- Must have excellent writing, verbal, and presentation skills as well as excellent project and account management skills.
- The ability to identify sponsors’ needs and recommend a customized package to fit their needs.
- Non-profit experience in sponsorship, development, or fundraising is recommended but not required.
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational skills is essential.
- Must possess the ability to work independently while keeping The Association aware of issues, problems, opportunities, and progress.
- Knowledge and experience in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- To solicit businesses and other organizations to sponsor the Linn County Fair. This includes executing Partnership plans, as well as creating sponsorship proposals for prospects. Collaborating with the PR Committee to create and coordinate Partnership plans and materials for sponsors.
- Negotiate key partnership renewals.
- Provide sponsorship tools such as Partnership Packages, monthly account updates and other negotiation tools to association members.
- Manage and report monthly on all partnership activities for the Association.
- Accountable for all accounts and that the appropriate Fair Association account owner is following up on their accounts.
- Plan and organize annual partnership Sneak Peak event.
- Charge of tracking and planning thank you cards or events for current fair’s partners.
- Coordinate with Marketing and Website Manager to verify partners’ information is updated in the appropriate marketing materials and website.
- Responsible to confirm that all appropriate paper work and details have been received from all partners for any sponsorships sold; including Logo Permission Slips, logos, signed agreement and payment.
- Responsible for putting together Partnership packages, including receipts, and distributing them to the appropriate Association Member.
Partnership Manager Position is base salary plus commission.
Please send cover letter and resume to
Attn: Deb Zumbach
The Linn County Fair
PO Box 329
Central City, IA 52214
or email to email@example.com